These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
The personal data provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (available at https://www.fosters.co.uk/privacy-policy). From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
- Only open to residents in England, Scotland and Wales, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Entries can be sent in 2 ways:
A) Direct message Foster’s via the Facebook page saying where you would like to see DAVEO displayed www.facebook.com/fosters. You need to be a Foster’s Facebook friend to enter. Your standard broadband rates will apply.
B) Enter via the entry form on the Foster’s website (fosters.co.uk/daveo). Name, email address and desired location for DAVEO in 250 characters.
- Dimensions required to house DAVEO: 4m high, foot print is about 1.2m wide x 80cm deep and he weighs 100kg.
- DAVEO will be accompanied by a chaperone for the full time the statue is erected in the chosen location
- DAVEO will be available for display for 1 day during August 2019 between the hours of 12:00 noon and 17:00.
- We will only accept entries made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid.
- By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that
- You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it
- The entire copyright in the submission and all content included in it of any nature, including images, script etc is original and belongs to you
- Your submission is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
- You agree that we may use your entry and/or any part of it for any purposes of promoting our products, including posting your submission on the Foster’s website or on other media channels
- You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licenseable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the entry. For clarity you retain all ownership rights in your entry;
- You also hereby grant each user of the Foster’s Facebook site a non-exclusive license to access your photograph through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and such photographs;
- You agree that any credits are at our sole discretion.
- Entries can be made between 09:00 on 11th June 2019 and 17:30 on 2nd July 2019.
- We shall not be under any obligation to publish any of your material and reserve the right to withhold or take down any material at our sole discretion. All material submitted may be subject to moderation. The Promoter has the absolute discretion to upload or not upload any material and to remove any material already uploaded without giving reasons for the decision. The Promoter shall in particular refuse to upload any material for the following reasons:
- a.promoting excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol
- b. Suggests endorsement of the Foster’s brand by any celebrity
- c. Use of offensive, obscene, pornographic, abusive, false, misrepresenting, defamatory or malicious content
- d. Anyone acting in a dangerous or irresponsible
- e. Any indecent or inappropriate
- f. Inclusion of those under the age of 25
- g. Inclusion of other brands
- h. The consumption of alcohol or the appearance of intoxication
- i. Inclusion of content to which someone else owns the copyright, without the requisite authorisations
- j. posting advertisements or solicitations of business:
- k. Breach of these terms and conditions
- l. technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You must not misuse the website (including without limitation by hacking).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- Chosen location will be selected by Foster’s based on location and entry. The Judges decision is final. Only one location will be selected. Selected location will be chosen on Wednesday 3rd July 2019.
- Winner will be contacted through direct message on 3rd July 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to select another location.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The promoter reserves the right to select a location for DAVEO to be displayed if a suitable location isn’t nominated. Details of the winner (name and county only) and the winning location will be available by emailing email@example.com after 1st September 2019. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the Foster’s brand are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the activity. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ