These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
The personal data provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (available at www.fosters.co.uk). From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
- Open to residents in GB (England, Wales & Scotland), the Channel Islands (CI) & the Isle of Man (IoM) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of any company in the Heineken group or the venues running this promotion and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection professionally with this promotion.
- The promotion runs every Friday at participating outlets on 03/05/19, 10/05/19, 17/05/19, 24/05/19, 31/05/19 and 07/06/19.
- Internet access required to enter the promotion online where cash prizes are available to be won up until 09/06/19.
- There are 15 instant win prizes per outlet, and 104 cash prizes to be won across all participating outlets
throughout the promotional period.
The prizes available to be won are as follows:
- Instant win prizes per outlet:
- 5 x Men's large blue Foster’s Friday branded cotton t-shirts
- 5 x Blue Foster's Friday branded sunglasses
- 5 x Men’s medium blue Foster’s Friday branded headbands
- Cash prizes for entire promotion:
- 4 x £1,000
- 10 x £200
- 15 x £100
- 25 x £50
- 50 x £25
- Instant win prizes per outlet:
- There are 600 scratch cards at each participating outlet.
- For any problems or queries, please contact the promotion Helpdesk email which is email@example.com. Please allow 5 working days for a response. All email correspondence will be made via this email address.
How to enter
- To enter, purchase a pint or 4-pint jug of Foster’s from a participating outlet.
- Upon purchase, you will be given a scratch card by bar staff if cards are still available. 1 pint = 1 scratch
card, 1 x 4-pint jug = 4 scratch cards.
Each scratch card provides a fictional scenario and 3 possible ways to solve the problem. Scratch the panel with your answer to reveal whether you are correct or not. If you scratch an incorrect panel, you can try again until you reveal the correct answer. Once the correct answer is revealed, you will see that you have either:
- Won an instant win prize which you can redeem at the bar.
- A unique code to enter online for the chance to win a cash prize.
- In outlets in Scotland, no purchase is necessary. Scratch cards can be requested from participating outlets. 1 free scratch card per person per day only. Service is at the discretion of bar staff.
Redeeming your prize
- If you have won an instant win prize:
- Take your winning card back to the bar at the outlet where you received the scratch card and hand it to bar staff.
- Bar staff will verify the winning card and supply the prize described on your card.
- Should your card be valid but for any unforeseen circumstance no prizes be available in the outlet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a unique code to enter for a cash prize:
- Follow the instructions on the scratch card and go online to fosters.co.uk/win.
- Enter your birth year on the first page.
- Enter the unique code from your scratch card, your first name, last name, email address and phone number on the second page for contact purposes should you have won a cash prize. The website will then verify your entry and, if you are a winner, will advise you instantly.
- The 104 cash prizes will be allocated via an ‘Open winning moment’ mechanic which consists of random, pre-determined moments of time pre-linked to each of the cash prizes. The first person to enter the promotion after a winning moment has opened will win the prize allocated to that winning moment. Any entrants who enter after a winning moment prize has been won or before the next winning moment has opened will be unsuccessful.
- Winners will see a congratulations page advising them of the cash value they have won and that they will be contacted by a third-party fulfilment agency to fulfil their prize as set out below.
Prize fulfilment of cash prizes
- Winners of cash prizes will be contacted by email within 7 working days of viewing the congratulations page as detailed in Clause 11.5. This email will request a postal address within 7 working days. Once the postal address has been confirmed, the below fulfilment process will take place:
- A cheque will be sent to their address via Royal Mail Second Class Signed For post. Winners should allow 10 working days from providing their details to receiving their cheque.
- A signature is required to accept delivery.
- Cheques are valid for 6 months from the date on the cheque.
- If the winner does not reply by email with their postal address within 7 working days, they will receive 3 phone calls within a further 3 working days to establish the details for prize fulfilment.
- If the winner does not answer or reply to the email within this time frame (10 working days since being advised of their win), their prize will be forfeited.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring the delivery is checked on receipt.
- Claims for cash prizes will not be accepted at outlets.
- Cash prizes will be fulfilled by Element London Ltd (element-london.com).
- Maximum 1 cash prize per person for the duration of the promotion.
- The scratch cards are subject to availability. Product is also subject to availability. Service is at the discretion of the bar staff.
- Instant win prizes (sunglasses, t-shirts or headbands) may only be redeemed from the bar at which the scratch card was received.
- Unique code can be used once only.
- Scratch cards are limited to 1 entry per person per day while the promotion is available.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied scratch cards are invalid. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen scratch cards.
- There is no other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrect or delayed online entries, such entries will be void. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances, the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Cash prize winner’s details (first name and county only) will be available from 25.06.19 by emailing email@example.com. By entering, the winners consent to such information being disclosed upon request.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.